BHCC Federal Work Study-Financial Aid Office Assistant
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize existing files and put them in alphabetical order.
• Scan file and check document to make sure it scanned.
• Assist with outgoing and incoming mail.
• Providing general administrative tasks to the department.
Additional Job Qualifications:
• Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office Suites (Word, PowerPoint, Access).
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be professional.
Promptness is extremely important as well as communication. Confidentiality agreement will be required upon hire.