BHCC Federal Work Study-TRIO Student Services/English Tutor
Job Purpose: Provide one on one tutoring. Work remotely providing tutoring services using WebEx, Zoom, phone or email and/or in person on the Charlestown Campus.
Job Responsibilities: Provide tutoring for students in the TRIO program. Keep weekly notes of student interaction. Work with TRIO staff to build and maintain contact with students.
Job Qualifications (training, experience, technology, skills, etc):
· Be at least a second semester student;
· Have a B or better in classes you are interested in tutoring;
· Have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher;
· Be in Good Academic Standing (must not be on probation/suspension)
· Must maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to academic progress and/or personal information concerning students
· Comfortable using online platforms such as WebEx and Zoom
· Able to provide tutoring remotely and in person.